Do you want to be a part of a young, hungry start-up working towards revolutionising residential energy installations? Do you want to work with like-minded people that care about sustainability? Then you belong with the Integer team!
We are on a mission to make sustainable, affordable, and comfortable living available for everyone. How? By re-thinking and re-designing the way energy is generated and used in homes with our installation concepts and control software. As an R&D engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the installation concepts, bringing the Integer vision to a reality!
- Full-time position as R&D Engineer starting in January or February
Education level: HBO or higher, English as a working language
- Indicative salary: 2.700 p/m + Share Appreciation Rights, travel expenses covered
- Locations in Eindhoven (main office) and Gemert (R&D facility)
What will you do as an R&D Engineer at Integer?
- Designing and prototyping the heating, cooling, ventilation and hot tap water installations
- Design and development of control hardware and software for the energy installation concepts
What you need
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or physics at HBO/WO level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
Communication skills to share your ideas
- Residing in the Netherlands and fluent in English
Nice to have
- Prior experience with microcontrollers (e.g. ESP32, RaspberryPi, Arduino) and PLC
- Prior experience with CAD and simulations (multiphysics)
Proficient in Dutch
If there is any knowledge or experience you do not have, it’s okay! We are looking for someone willing to learn, and we will arrange the necessary courses or training.
What can you expect from Integer?
- The opportunity to be part of a young, passionate team with a lot of ambition
- Share Appreciation Rights
- Flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions
- All facilities you need (e.g. laptop, telephone)
- The best clay oven pizza in the south of the Netherlands
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org